This Friday our good friends from Põhjala Brewery will take over 10 of the taps at BRUS!
◊◊◊ Great News ◊◊◊
The To Øl/Põhjala Brewery collab, “Ginie (in a bottle)”, has been imperialised and barrel aged on Kyrö Distillery Company gin barrels. A 10.8% Imperial Gose! Imperial Ginie. A limited release of the waxed and handfilled bottle version is available from today in the BRUS Shop.
Põhjala Brewery’s Christopher Pilkington and Peeter Keek will be present doing the whole event – drop by and ask all the weirdest questions you may have!
1. Virmalised – 6.5% IPA
2. Kirg – 6% Passion Fruit IPA
3. North of Bend – 7.2% IPA (collab w/Boneyard Beer)
4. Prenzlauer Berg – 4.5% Raspberry Berlinerweisse w/ Lactose
5. Hooaeg – 5.5% Dry Hopped Saison
6. Meri – 4.4% Gose
7. Must Kuld Colombia – 7.8% Coffee Porter
8. Öö Cassis – 10.5% Baltic Porter
9. Mets – 7% black IPA w/ Sprucetips and Blueberries
10. Imperial Ginie – 10.8% Imperial BA Gose (collab To Øl/ Põhjala Brewery)
Herr Grandbob, will be playing the crispiest of the crisp soul music all night.
Drink, dance and have fun!